July 30, 2014
As a service to MASW members and to others concerned about the health and welfare of ALL Missouri citizens, we are providing a listing of various advocacy campaigns related to our issue areas. These campaigns support the five principles adopted by MASW's board in January 2005 to:
- Safeguard and defend services for the most vulnerable in our state;
- Create a progressive system of taxation that will increase state revenues in an equitable manner;
- Invest in prevention that can avert high costs by helping people before they are in serious—and more expensive— difficulties;
- Invest in people, families, and communities in ways that build capacity; and
- Support equal rights for all Missourians.
Please note that by clicking on any of the links below you will be leaving the MASW website.
Food Security For All: Visit the Hunger Action Center to take action on the latest hunger relief issues.
(From America's Second Harvest.)
If you would like to recommend an action item or other advocacy campaign events to be considered for inclusion on this page, please forward the details to Citizen's Voice.