August 20, 2014
To request more information, please contact us.
Membership in MASW -- Missouri’s Voice for Social Justice
In 2013 we are, as we have been for more than a century, a voice for people without homes,
for people without jobs, for people without healthcare, for people without hope.
MASW continues to do research, to educate the public, to lead coalitions, and to advocate
to opinion leaders and policymakers on behalf of the downtrodden and the dispossessed,
the disenfranchised and the displaced.
Missouri’s political culture often trends in the direction of “you are on your own,” as opposed to
“we are all in this together.” Such a state needs a hearty band of idealists, who are not daunted
by the struggle, who are dedicated to the welfare of the people…
In other words, Missouri needs MASW.
And MASW needs you.
The Benefits of Membership
- Newsletters and e-mail alerts on Legislative issues during the Missouri Legislative Session
- Weekly e-mail notifications of funding grant opportunities through GrantStation
- Invitations to public forums, conferences and events
- Opportunities to participate on issue committees and local chapters
- Connections to a statewide network of members and social justice advocates
- Chances to impact legislation and policy
- Participation in Missouri's only statewide organization at the nexus of all issues of social & economic justice